Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
An expansion of Gloria Victis’ living open world has gone live. It makes the world twice as big, with new locations to capture and upgrade: two towns in breathtaking environments, a mercenary castle with history created by a player, and several extraction points. There are new NPCs as well, including 80 enemies and 20 merchants and guards. The update also introduces NPC animations and behaviors, so that NPCs now walk around and perform everyday tasks.
Current backers have had their rewards extended further, including digital art books and lore documents.
Gloria Victis is also working on implementing the ability to build defensive structures from scratch and destroy them during sieges. You can see what’s new in the changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- Gloria Victis Looks Back at One Month Since Steam Release
- Black Eye Games is proud of their accomplishments so far, and offers a look at what's been accomplished and what the game's roadmap...