Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
An expansion of Gloria Victis’ living open world has gone live. It makes the world twice as big, with new locations to capture and upgrade: two towns in breathtaking environments, a mercenary castle with history created by a player, and several extraction points. There are new NPCs as well, including 80 enemies and 20 merchants and guards. The update also introduces NPC animations and behaviors, so that NPCs now walk around and perform everyday tasks.
Current backers have had their rewards extended further, including digital art books and lore documents.
Gloria Victis is also working on implementing the ability to build defensive structures from scratch and destroy them during sieges. You can see what’s new in the changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Attack on Titan: Assault Launched on iOS
- GameSamba released their free-to-play mobile title, Attack on Titan: Assault on iOS this weekend.
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...
- FLYFF's Latest Expansion Confirmed for European & American Regions
- WEBZEN today confirms that the latest expansion for popular manga MMORPG FLYFF – Fly For Fun will be released on European & American ser...