Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
An expansion of Gloria Victis’ living open world has gone live. It makes the world twice as big, with new locations to capture and upgrade: two towns in breathtaking environments, a mercenary castle with history created by a player, and several extraction points. There are new NPCs as well, including 80 enemies and 20 merchants and guards. The update also introduces NPC animations and behaviors, so that NPCs now walk around and perform everyday tasks.
Current backers have had their rewards extended further, including digital art books and lore documents.
Gloria Victis is also working on implementing the ability to build defensive structures from scratch and destroy them during sieges. You can see what’s new in the changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts introduces Leila Vergerius
- Rusty Hearts has introduced a new, free premium character: Leila Vergerius.
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...