Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
The latest update to hit Gloria Victis’ alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs, and adding content for players up to level 70 to tackle.
Two new villages and a massive mountain castle have also been introduced in this update. With them comes plenty of new resource extraction spots in the world for the growing community to hunt. With all this added world, lore needs to be filled in. As such new backer tiers are opening as well to allow supporters to jump in and leave their permanent mark on the world.
Black Eye Games is now diverting their resources towards siege mechanics and building/destroying structures. This will involve new siege equipment to bring the world closer to the realm of the dark ages.
Catch the full blog post on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Celebrates the Holidays
- Perfect World Holidays Every holiday season, many of Perfect World Entertainment’s games are transformed with glittery festive treatments.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Shadow of Revan Preview
- KOTOR, for those who don't know, is one of BioWare's older RPGs, Knights of the Old Republic. It's their homegrown installment ...
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
- The mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI with a special in-game collaboration event.