Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
The latest update to hit Gloria Victis’ alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs, and adding content for players up to level 70 to tackle.
Two new villages and a massive mountain castle have also been introduced in this update. With them comes plenty of new resource extraction spots in the world for the growing community to hunt. With all this added world, lore needs to be filled in. As such new backer tiers are opening as well to allow supporters to jump in and leave their permanent mark on the world.
Black Eye Games is now diverting their resources towards siege mechanics and building/destroying structures. This will involve new siege equipment to bring the world closer to the realm of the dark ages.
Catch the full blog post on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mad Rocket: Fog of War Begins Pre-Registration
- Mobile Game Developer/Publisher FourThirtyThree has announced the pre-registration for their new mobile strategy game has begun.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
- Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July...
- Hearthstone: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Overview
- Hearthstone's latest and greatest card expansion, the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, is here at last! After so many painful months of the nig...