Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
The latest update to hit Gloria Victis’ alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs, and adding content for players up to level 70 to tackle.
Two new villages and a massive mountain castle have also been introduced in this update. With them comes plenty of new resource extraction spots in the world for the growing community to hunt. With all this added world, lore needs to be filled in. As such new backer tiers are opening as well to allow supporters to jump in and leave their permanent mark on the world.
Black Eye Games is now diverting their resources towards siege mechanics and building/destroying structures. This will involve new siege equipment to bring the world closer to the realm of the dark ages.
Catch the full blog post on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wartune Launches Patch 1.4.5
- Reality Squared Games has released the latest update for its strategy MMORPG Wartune today.
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.
- Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
- Amplitude Studios releases a “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in de...