Gloria Victis Discusses Christmas Update and Recent Game Progress
Gloria Victis recently received its 155th update since Steam Early Access began, which adds Christmas content. With this update comes a special quest and three events to complete. Players can obtain precious rewards for them, including high-quality equipment and free Christmas-themed skins to the recently introduced player-built furnaces used for cooking and smelting metallurgic materials. The update also includes several gameplay tweaks and bugfixes, as well as client-side optimization improvements. They also wanted to discuss recent development progress. Gloria Victis’ team has recently improved combat dynamics and expanded the significance of the player’s skill in response to Community feedback.
The Alliance system was implemented, and the guild system has been improved. Now, three guilds can group as an alliance to do battle and defend their territories. Guilds also received the possibility of being able to set permissions to interact with objects (doors, stocks of resources, et cetera) in provinces they control. On top of that, guilds can now easily get new members with the recently added recruitment boards. It’s also a great help for every new player since they will no longer have to search for a guild on their own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!
- Weekend-Long Dance Party For Knight Age Open Beta
- Joymax is continuing to celebrate its open beta for Knight Age with a weekend dance party.
- Webzen Celebrates the 11th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- WEBZEN announced today the 11th Anniversary celebration of its global game portal, Webzen.com.