Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
The PVP arena allows players to spar and participate in tournaments, and more arenas will be introduced in the future. The attacks power bar lets players control the strength of their attacks, allowing battles to become more tactical.
The development team is also working on introducing the skills system, adding new passive and active skills that will change the gameplay.
You can find out more about these updates in the following patch notes:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- World of Tanks Blitz: Launches Exclusively on iOS
- Wargaming today announced the release of World of Tanks Blitz, which marks the company’s first major step into the global mobile games marke...
- Cards and Castles Now on Steam Greenlight
- Cards and Castles, the fast-growing mobile tactical RPG-CCG, has now launched a new Steam Greenlight campaign.