Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
The PVP arena allows players to spar and participate in tournaments, and more arenas will be introduced in the future. The attacks power bar lets players control the strength of their attacks, allowing battles to become more tactical.
The development team is also working on introducing the skills system, adding new passive and active skills that will change the gameplay.
You can find out more about these updates in the following patch notes:
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- Crusaders Quest Introduces New Evil Goddess
- NHN Entertainment and Crusaders Quest are announcing the first of three evil Goddess World Bosses!