Global War Closed Beta Test Begins November 18
GameGo has announced it is now accepting applications to the closed beta of its upcoming free to play RTS game, Global War, on November 18 at 4PM GMT+7.
Global War is a browser-based MMORTS with 2.5D graphics that brings you back to the fiercest and cruelest war in human history – WWII. It has simulated and reconstructed the true-to-life scenes and battlefields with various kinds of tanks, weapons, generals, skills and strategies. In Global War, you can lead your own army and experience a unique campaign on your browser.
If you didn’t get in right way, don’t worry. The publisher plans to add more people in different servers throughout the day. To get in, you’ll need to register an account at the homepage http://gw.gamego.com
In order to prepare for this closed beta, Global War ran an alpha test for a small group of testers in Vietnam. This gave GameGo feedback to help them discover problems in the game during the development process as well as ideas and suggestions to complete the game. Closed beta is designed to test the game’s infrastructure system and readiness for global launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Officially Launching on July 23
- Fedeen Games today announced that Forsaken World Mobile, successor to the acclaimed PC series, will be released on July 23!
- Black Gold Online: New Auxiliary Class - Geomancer
- Today, Snail Games released details on the divine healer on Erlandir side – Geomancer, who specializes in instantaneous single-target healin...
- Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completel...