Gigantic’s New Corruption Update Launches With a New Hero
The “Corruption” update to Gigantic is here today, and the biggest news in it is the newest hero, Oru! The mid-range caster comes with an amazing set of skills, and his cards are not to be trifled with. You can’t outrun fate, and Oru’s here to make sure that comes to pass! He has solid damage and formidable crowd control. Three new skins come with him also, Mordant, Voracious, and Garrulous! The next big feature is the addition of Custom Lobbies, which is presently in beta! Players can set up lobbies of 5V5 without requiring them to enter the matchmaker. This will be a fantastic way for livestreams to play with their followers, or simply a huge group of friends to play together and not have to wait. Push-to-Talk was added, which will help people who use the in-game audio chat. The final major change is Creature Gestation, which promises a far greater challenge for players who run at a higher skill level. It will offer a window to attack/counter enemy creatures while they are still vulnerable, and through communication and map awareness, this is going to be a game changer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eighth update launches for DC Universe Online
- DC Universe Online has launched its eighth major update today, offering a new feature for all players above level 10: Research & Developme...
- Braver Frontier: The Last Summoner Launches Real-Time PVP Mode
- Real-Time PVP is here in gumi's Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, the latest RPG in the Brave Frontier franchise.
- Digimon Masters: Murmukusmon Available During Exclusive Sale
- May Festival arrives in Digimon Masters, along with limited edition Digimon.