Garage Online – New Car Building Online Game on Kickstarter
From the makers of Car Simulator 2014 (PlayWay) comes a unique car building game that’s now live on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight. Garage Online is a planned F2P game where you can run a car garage with friends. Buy cars, repair them and sell with profit, or build and tune your own car for fun.
“You are 21 years old car enthusiast, who wants to make yourself a name as a car mechanic. For the last handful of cash you hire a small, battered garage in the most unfriendly district of the city. This place is known for illegal races which are held during a night by young drivers, hungry for adrenaline just like you. However, you must focus now on getting some money. It is time to offer your services and to attract customers to your garage. Remember that you have to run your business properly if you want to race. Maybe you will be able to buy yourself your own ride one day.”
If this concept sounds fun to you, then check out the official Kickstarter page for Garage Online here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/garage-online
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.
- Divinity: Original Sin II Campaign Ends with Over $2 Million
- Larian Studios has been been humbled and awed by the enthusiasm of its backers who have funded Divinity: Original Sin II.
- LeKool Games Launches Server 2 for MMO Warlord Saga
- Lekoolgames immensely popular game Warlord Saga is a Journey based on the historical novel Romance of Three Kingdoms. The story (part historic...