Gamigo Shutting Down Golfstar
Gamigo has announced this week that Golfstar will be shutting down on February 24, 2014. New accounts and Star Point purchases have also been disabled, although current players can continue to play and spend their remaining points until the game service fully shuts down.
Gamigo’s farewell note added:
“We want to thank you for all of the wonderful hours we’ve spent together, as well as for your immense loyalty to making a great gaming environment despite many difficulties and setbacks. We’d particularly like to thank the entire Game Master team for their countless hours of support and service. We recognize that the game would have been a much different experience without their relentless loyalty to serving you.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict Shutting Down
- OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
- WildStar Gives Back To The Community
- Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community tea...
- Dauntless Begins Their Frostfall Event Today
- The online co-op Behemoth slaying game Dauntless has officially started their holiday season with the Frostfall event.