gamigo ensures North America license for ZULA
gamigo has announced that they are officially taking over the license of MadByte’s free-to-play FPS shooter ZULA in North America. Already successful in the European market, it will be joining gamigo’s portfolio of online games and is looking to start their open beta test in the USA and Canada soon. Parties interested in pre-registering for the OBT can do so at the link below. It features 17 maps, a pair of factions, the Zula (savage vigilantes) and Gladyo (international paramilitary group). ZULA also has 16 distinct playable characters and real-world locations to do battle in.
‘We are thrilled to add ZULA to our games portfolio and proud to provide another title for the North-American market,’ says Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group. ‘With ZULA, we are now able to present an absolute highlight within the FPS genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: McLaren F1 Car Revealed
- My.com has just revealed a brand new car for their upcoming online racing game: World of Speed. The McLaren F1 is one of the most iconic cars ...
- The Kickstarter Campaign for Aquanox Deep Descent is Now Live
- Nordic Games and Digital Arrow announced the Kickstarter of Aquanox Deep Descent.
- Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
- Hyper Awesome Entertainment's new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!