gamigo ensures North America license for ZULA
gamigo has announced that they are officially taking over the license of MadByte’s free-to-play FPS shooter ZULA in North America. Already successful in the European market, it will be joining gamigo’s portfolio of online games and is looking to start their open beta test in the USA and Canada soon. Parties interested in pre-registering for the OBT can do so at the link below. It features 17 maps, a pair of factions, the Zula (savage vigilantes) and Gladyo (international paramilitary group). ZULA also has 16 distinct playable characters and real-world locations to do battle in.
‘We are thrilled to add ZULA to our games portfolio and proud to provide another title for the North-American market,’ says Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group. ‘With ZULA, we are now able to present an absolute highlight within the FPS genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Lindvior Update and 9th Anniversary
- NCSoft is partnering with MMOHut for some upcoming events beginning in May in Lineage II.
- Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame!
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.