gamigo cooperates with Eden Reforestation Projects
Starting today, gamigo’s numerous game communities will be taking part in the worldwide nature charity-campaign of Eden Reforestation Projects. For every purchase of a Garden, Grove or Forest package from gamigo, Eden promises to plant trees around the world. On the charity website, players can buy special packages with in-game content starting at 1.99$ per package. For every package worth 1,99$, 9,99$ and 19,99$, Eden Reforestation Projects promises to plant 2, 10 or 20 trees respectively. gamigo uses special leaderboards to record which community has the greenest thumb and how many players have taken part in the project in total.
“The Eden Reforestation Projects aim to protect our forests and fight for fair conditions in the global agriculture sector. We’re excited to be a part of this together with our players,” says Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group.
The cooperation between the gamigo group and Eden Reforestation Projects will run for one month. Eden’s planters will not only plant trees in affected regions but will also receive a fair wage for their valuable work thanks to the support. For each Garden, Grove and Forest package, players will receive valuable in-game items.
More information about the Eden Reforestation Projects and details about the participating games can be found on the charity website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epic Seven Launches Regular Season for Guild War
- Epic Seven is a turn-based mobile RPG by Super Creative and published by Smilegate Megaport, and it is time for Guild War!
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...
- Speed Freeks Soft Launch Begins
- Speed Freeks, a new mobile game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, has officially entered soft launch in New Zealand and the Netherlands.