gamigo announces implementation of the GamerToken
The gamigo group is proud to announce that they have partnered with the Laurel Foundry Ltd. They are launching the GamerToken, which is a blockchain based token that will reward players for their in-game activities, give them the opportunity to buy, sell, and exchange unique digital assets on a global marketplace, and improve the security of in-game transactions. As an established company, gamigo group will be one of the first launch partners to integrate this additional ecosystem and blockchain technology into their game portfolio. This will be tested in one of gamigo’s most successful titles in Fiesta Online. For that, a demo version of the game and the marketplace will be available.
GamerToken empowers gamers to reward their passion to play games and truly own their in-game items. The GamerToken allows developers, publishers and gamers to add value to their in-game economy by adding unique, non-fungible items and open the possibility to freely trade these rare items in an open and secure marketplace. By implementing this new technology, gamigo approves their ideology of combining innovation with rewarding their loyal and active user base together with a strong focus on a growing and successful business model.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HRX 2018 Day 3 - Round of the Day
- Today began the Semi-Finals for Smite and Paladins on the PC, and it was certainly a day of upsets, and not just for me.
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...