gamigo announces implementation of the GamerToken
The gamigo group is proud to announce that they have partnered with the Laurel Foundry Ltd. They are launching the GamerToken, which is a blockchain based token that will reward players for their in-game activities, give them the opportunity to buy, sell, and exchange unique digital assets on a global marketplace, and improve the security of in-game transactions. As an established company, gamigo group will be one of the first launch partners to integrate this additional ecosystem and blockchain technology into their game portfolio. This will be tested in one of gamigo’s most successful titles in Fiesta Online. For that, a demo version of the game and the marketplace will be available.
GamerToken empowers gamers to reward their passion to play games and truly own their in-game items. The GamerToken allows developers, publishers and gamers to add value to their in-game economy by adding unique, non-fungible items and open the possibility to freely trade these rare items in an open and secure marketplace. By implementing this new technology, gamigo approves their ideology of combining innovation with rewarding their loyal and active user base together with a strong focus on a growing and successful business model.
Articles You May Enjoy
- S.O.E announces G.I.R.L.Scholarship Winner 2014
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that Erin Loelius of Manasquan, N.J., has been named the winner of the 2014 Gamers in Real...
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...