Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both a Kickstarter campaign and a Steam Greenlight campaign for its upcoming genre-busting MOBA, Games of Glory. The game is currently in a playable Alpha state, and is looking for support to complete and polish a finished product.
To celebrate the launch of these campaigns, Lightbulb Crew has released a new trailer detailing the background lore for the game. The trailer can be viewed at http://youtu.be/mMJT8xdoJIQ.
“We have brought Games of Glory a long way since we started development a year and a half ago, and working with our community has produced a competitive experience unlike any other,” said Anders Larsson, Studio Head and Founder, Lightbulb Crew. “We are turning to our community and Kickstarter to take the game from a fun-to-play Alpha to a polished, completed project that will deliver on our vision of an action-oriented MOBA in a persistent science fiction universe.”
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Live 2014: New Screenshots & Content Preview
- We are at SOE Live in Las Vegas! While we're getting an in-depth view of everything SOE has to show us for its games showcase, check out ...
- Camelot Unchained Plans 10 Weeks of Class Reveals
- Today's CityState Games Livestream overview focused on the upcoming 10 week reveal of classes and trio archetypes for Camelot Unchained.
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Now Live
- Today, ArenaNet announced that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, the highly-anticipated second expansion to Guild Wars 2, is now live!