Free Realms adds mounts
For fans of SOE’s free-to-play MMO, Free Realms, there’s good news: mounts have been added into the game (although they are called “Rides.”)
Rides allow players to move around at 150% of their normal speed, and are currently available for members only (which hints that they may add some rides in for full free-to-play members as well). Rides will even be able to jump, swim, and use launch pads.
Currently only T-Rex and dragon mounts have been added, although more are soon to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces Resurrection of Master of Orion
- Wargaming today announced Master of Orion, a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game.
- Rise of Incarnates Review
- Bandai Namco has recently released their newest “fighting game” title called Rise of Incarnates onto Steam’s Early Access program. This ...
- Evolution: Heroes of Utopia Introduces Terraforming
- A new Terraforming feature in the update guarantees a unique gameplay experience every time you have teleported and have to start anew.