Fractured Space Update Introduces Custom Matches
Edge Case Games, developers of the team-based space combat game, Fractured Space, revealed that today’s eagerly anticipated game update introduces Custom Matches, one of the features most requested by the game’s community.
The system has been designed for matches with friends, including both friendly encounters and clan training. It allows for everything from one-on-one games to full five-on-five matches.
A Steam Community Group, Fractured Fight Club, has been set up to facilitate challenges and the establishment of casual teams.
Team leaders will decide the number of players and game mode before the game begins, and players can invite others to the lobby to quickly and easily fill out a match. During this process, ranks and Matchmaking Rating (MMR) will be fully visible to assist with balancing.
“Fractured Space is at its heart a team game, and Custom Matches will bring a number of important player benefits, from playing fun matches with friends to full-on clan training exercises,” said Sam Bennett, Community Director at Edge Case Games. “Thanks to our open development model, ECG is able to listen and adapt to features that are important to our community.”
Fractured Space also revealed two fly-bys of ships today:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divines of the East Review
- The art is the strongest part of this game. Blending colors and sweeping brush strokes convey a pleasing stage to play in. Characters are draw...
- Arctic Combat Releases New PvP Mode – Aliens vs. Humans
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals a heart-stopping new PvP mode for the modern military FPS, ARCTIC ...
- Ragnarok Online 2 Beta Weekend Events Revealed
- WarpPortal today is announcing an exciting line-up of events to celebrate the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ra...