Fractured Space Update Introduces Custom Matches
Edge Case Games, developers of the team-based space combat game, Fractured Space, revealed that today’s eagerly anticipated game update introduces Custom Matches, one of the features most requested by the game’s community.
The system has been designed for matches with friends, including both friendly encounters and clan training. It allows for everything from one-on-one games to full five-on-five matches.
A Steam Community Group, Fractured Fight Club, has been set up to facilitate challenges and the establishment of casual teams.
Team leaders will decide the number of players and game mode before the game begins, and players can invite others to the lobby to quickly and easily fill out a match. During this process, ranks and Matchmaking Rating (MMR) will be fully visible to assist with balancing.
“Fractured Space is at its heart a team game, and Custom Matches will bring a number of important player benefits, from playing fun matches with friends to full-on clan training exercises,” said Sam Bennett, Community Director at Edge Case Games. “Thanks to our open development model, ECG is able to listen and adapt to features that are important to our community.”
Fractured Space also revealed two fly-bys of ships today:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance releases EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor
- WEBZEN today announced the release of "EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor", the latest content update for ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.