Fractured MMO Announces February Playtest
After a short but successful test in December, Fractured is ready for another, larger stress test this February. The test will last from February 4 through February 10. More importantly, the test will be open to all registered users, regardless of having pledged to the game’s development.
The new test will add previews of the enchanting system, material selection for equipment, shields, and new shaders and lighting.
The testing schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, February 4, 2pm CET (8am ET): access is granted to all backers, disregarding the type of pledge pack / founder pack.
- Thursday, February 6, 2pm CET (8am ET): access is granted to all registered users – no pledge needed!
- Monday, February 10, 10am CET (2am ET): the open playtest is over.
For more details read the official blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization VI Pre-Order Bonus Revealed
- Those who pre-order Civilization VI will exclusively gain early access to the Aztec civilization.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Available for Pre-Load, Mac/Linux Coming
- If you've pre-ordered Civilization: Beyond Earth, good news - the game is now available for pre-loading.