Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th) at 12 pm ET (6 pm CET). The test for the SpatialOS-based title will last about two months and will involve 100-150 players, chosen among the most active and engaged of their community. There will be a strict NDA to sign that prevents them from releasing footage or sharing information about the game. Alpha 1 has been postponed from its original December 2018 release to Q1 2019, with late January being the earliest possible date.
Unlike the Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1 and all its subsequent testing phases won’t be subject to any restriction on the publishing of game content. Moreover, while access to the Fractured Pre-Alpha is based solely on community engagement and is temporary, access to Alpha 1 and beyond is permanent and can be purchased on the Fractured Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation's Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
- Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that's because they've been hard at work producing Ashes of Cr...
- Black Gold Online: Campaign of Ashes is Now Live
- In the early hours this morning, September 3rd, the latest content update to the uniquely stylized cross-genre MMORPG Black Gold Online offici...
- Galactic Supremacy Review
- Galactic Supremacy doesn't bring anything new to the table. It does have an interesting backstory with some unique races to choose from, ...