Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th) at 12 pm ET (6 pm CET). The test for the SpatialOS-based title will last about two months and will involve 100-150 players, chosen among the most active and engaged of their community. There will be a strict NDA to sign that prevents them from releasing footage or sharing information about the game. Alpha 1 has been postponed from its original December 2018 release to Q1 2019, with late January being the earliest possible date.
Unlike the Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1 and all its subsequent testing phases won’t be subject to any restriction on the publishing of game content. Moreover, while access to the Fractured Pre-Alpha is based solely on community engagement and is temporary, access to Alpha 1 and beyond is permanent and can be purchased on the Fractured Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
- Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...
- Total War ROME II: Massive Free Update Out Now
- Featuring significant improvements and reworks of existing game features, this definitive edition of ROME II also comes with a massive amount ...