Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th) at 12 pm ET (6 pm CET). The test for the SpatialOS-based title will last about two months and will involve 100-150 players, chosen among the most active and engaged of their community. There will be a strict NDA to sign that prevents them from releasing footage or sharing information about the game. Alpha 1 has been postponed from its original December 2018 release to Q1 2019, with late January being the earliest possible date.
Unlike the Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1 and all its subsequent testing phases won’t be subject to any restriction on the publishing of game content. Moreover, while access to the Fractured Pre-Alpha is based solely on community engagement and is temporary, access to Alpha 1 and beyond is permanent and can be purchased on the Fractured Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gargantuan Planet-Eater Hungers for Gielinor
- RuneScape's world of Gielinor is facing its greatest ever threat: the intergalactic planet eater, Tuska.
- Mail.ru games celebrate the Olympics
- Mail.ru has announced that it will offer everyone that plays their games a chance to compete like the athletes from the Olympics, right from h...
- ArcheAge Update Introduces a New World Boss: The Black Dragon
- The latest update for gamigo's ArcheAge arrived (May 17th, 2019) and with it came a new, terrifying threat.