Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th) at 12 pm ET (6 pm CET). The test for the SpatialOS-based title will last about two months and will involve 100-150 players, chosen among the most active and engaged of their community. There will be a strict NDA to sign that prevents them from releasing footage or sharing information about the game. Alpha 1 has been postponed from its original December 2018 release to Q1 2019, with late January being the earliest possible date.
Unlike the Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1 and all its subsequent testing phases won’t be subject to any restriction on the publishing of game content. Moreover, while access to the Fractured Pre-Alpha is based solely on community engagement and is temporary, access to Alpha 1 and beyond is permanent and can be purchased on the Fractured Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks & World of Warplanes Soundtracks Available for Free
- Wargaming today announced the release of the soundtracks for its MMO action games World of Tanks and World of Warplanes.
- Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 "Forge of Asgard" now live
- Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the "Forge of Asgard".
- Shikihime Garden: Karma Koin now available
- Appirits Inc. recently announced that they will begin to accept Karma Koin, a prepaid card solution provided by Nexon America, for in-game pur...