Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
Microsoft Studios released related a F2P version of their popular racing series known as Forza Motorsport 6 Apex into beta testing on May 5th, 2016. Bringing the full Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and more.
Other features include the including of Forza’s Drivatar™ system, over 60 cars to collect and weekly events.
Fore more info, visit http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/games/fm6a
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Arena - Red Deck Wins (Topdeck Tutor)
- I needed a solution, and I found it in one of the decks I was having a serious problem overcoming: RDW.
- Creativerse Recaps Latest Updates R15-16
- Playful has been hard at work keeping Creativerse updates rolling out. In the past month, the game has seen two major update builds.
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...