Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
Microsoft Studios released related a F2P version of their popular racing series known as Forza Motorsport 6 Apex into beta testing on May 5th, 2016. Bringing the full Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and more.
Other features include the including of Forza’s Drivatar™ system, over 60 cars to collect and weekly events.
Fore more info, visit http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/games/fm6a
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Releases First New Playable Character: Nata
- It wasn't that long ago that Closers went live for a global audience, and with it comes a dedicated monthly update series.
- War Thunder is Introducing Guided Missile Weaponry
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder’s next major update will introduce new tanks armed with guided missile weaponry.
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Goes Live
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, its newest a...