Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
In Fortress Legends players launch sieges against opponent’s fortresses in real time combat, while making sure their own fortress is prepared for assault with careful planning of minions, traps, and magic. Players can level up heroes, upgrade defenses, visit dungeons to seek out loot, and join with friends to earn loot and fame.
Jeferson Valadares, General Manager & Vice President of Product Development at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., stated:
Battling in real-time alongside real players is definitely one of the most adrenaline-driven features in Fortress Legends. The combination of being able to team-up with friends to go head-to-head against other players in exciting combat and designing and building impenetrable fortresses brings a truly unique and dynamic gameplay model to mobile games. We can’t wait for players to start hacking and building away in Fortress Legends.
iOS users can download the app at the App Store, Android users can download the app at the Google Play store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons & Titans Review
- On that note I recently came across Dragons & Titans, Zynga’s attempt to cash in on the rise of the genre. But what is their tactic to s...
- En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
- From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to "think pink" by purchasing the "Pink Power Bundle".
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...