Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
In Fortress Legends players launch sieges against opponent’s fortresses in real time combat, while making sure their own fortress is prepared for assault with careful planning of minions, traps, and magic. Players can level up heroes, upgrade defenses, visit dungeons to seek out loot, and join with friends to earn loot and fame.
Jeferson Valadares, General Manager & Vice President of Product Development at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., stated:
Battling in real-time alongside real players is definitely one of the most adrenaline-driven features in Fortress Legends. The combination of being able to team-up with friends to go head-to-head against other players in exciting combat and designing and building impenetrable fortresses brings a truly unique and dynamic gameplay model to mobile games. We can’t wait for players to start hacking and building away in Fortress Legends.
iOS users can download the app at the App Store, Android users can download the app at the Google Play store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross-Platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes Announces New Server for iOS Release
- With the iOS port of Villagers and Heroes well on the way, Mad Otter Games announced a new server to coincide with the release.
- Unturned Beta Preview
- Unturned has once again proven that a beautiful set of graphics is not needed to have a successful game.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Welcomes Elsa Bloodstone
- This week, Marvel Contest of Champions is welcoming Elsa Bloodstone to its roster.