Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
In Fortress Legends players launch sieges against opponent’s fortresses in real time combat, while making sure their own fortress is prepared for assault with careful planning of minions, traps, and magic. Players can level up heroes, upgrade defenses, visit dungeons to seek out loot, and join with friends to earn loot and fame.
Jeferson Valadares, General Manager & Vice President of Product Development at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., stated:
Battling in real-time alongside real players is definitely one of the most adrenaline-driven features in Fortress Legends. The combination of being able to team-up with friends to go head-to-head against other players in exciting combat and designing and building impenetrable fortresses brings a truly unique and dynamic gameplay model to mobile games. We can’t wait for players to start hacking and building away in Fortress Legends.
iOS users can download the app at the App Store, Android users can download the app at the Google Play store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fruit Attacks Android Review
- While mobile gaming has been a booster seat at the big kid’s table for video gaming, it’s also just as obnoxious.
- Shards of War Alpha Preview
- So far, there have been ten revealed Sentinels. Like most MOBAs, Shards of War has a theme or back-story surrounding their “heroes.” Here,...
- BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Releases New Tanks
- Today, BANDAI NAMCO Games America releases its latest game update for the free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, which introduc...