Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
In Fortress Legends players launch sieges against opponent’s fortresses in real time combat, while making sure their own fortress is prepared for assault with careful planning of minions, traps, and magic. Players can level up heroes, upgrade defenses, visit dungeons to seek out loot, and join with friends to earn loot and fame.
Jeferson Valadares, General Manager & Vice President of Product Development at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., stated:
Battling in real-time alongside real players is definitely one of the most adrenaline-driven features in Fortress Legends. The combination of being able to team-up with friends to go head-to-head against other players in exciting combat and designing and building impenetrable fortresses brings a truly unique and dynamic gameplay model to mobile games. We can’t wait for players to start hacking and building away in Fortress Legends.
iOS users can download the app at the App Store, Android users can download the app at the Google Play store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lil’ Conquest Open Beta Begins
- Loygame has announced that their new economic strategy game, Lil' Conquest, has launched at lc.loygame.com.
- Champions Online releases On Alert
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have released the new On Alert update for Champions Online.
- SMITE on Playstation Gets Even More Free
- HiRez Studios has teamed up with Playstation to offer Playstation Plus some incredible free stuff for players of the hit MOBA, SMITE.