Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
What’s better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September 26th! It will be on all consoles, and will drop 100 players onto one map to fight for dominance! The last commander standing wins it all! In addition, There is a discount on Fortnite this week (25% off) for the Standard and Deluxe Founder’s Packs. It will run through Sept. 18th. Anyone who owns Fortnite can immediately play this new mode in the special Public Test for Fortnite Players that runs until the launch of the mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape Servers Now Live
- Miss pre-2007 RuneScape? Fear not, for the classic returns.
- Tanki Online: 8th Clan Championship Finals This Saturday, April 12th
- The eighth official clan championship of the 3D-MMO-browser game Tanki Online is drawing close to its conclusion and On Saturday, 12th April
- Dual Universe Announces Pre-alpha Date
- Great news from the folks behind Dual Universe (Novaquark), in that we have a date for their pre-alpha access.