Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
What’s better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September 26th! It will be on all consoles, and will drop 100 players onto one map to fight for dominance! The last commander standing wins it all! In addition, There is a discount on Fortnite this week (25% off) for the Standard and Deluxe Founder’s Packs. It will run through Sept. 18th. Anyone who owns Fortnite can immediately play this new mode in the special Public Test for Fortnite Players that runs until the launch of the mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts introduces Leila Vergerius
- Rusty Hearts has introduced a new, free premium character: Leila Vergerius.
- Scarlet Blade Review
- Scarlet Blade is the translated version of Queen’s Blade Online. Scarlet Blade revolves around playing as an almost nude female character.
- MU Online Season 12: Part 2 and Eldorado Server Goes Live Tomorrow
- Scheduled maintenance for Tuesday, December 5th of MU Online will bring a host of new content to the game.