Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
What’s better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September 26th! It will be on all consoles, and will drop 100 players onto one map to fight for dominance! The last commander standing wins it all! In addition, There is a discount on Fortnite this week (25% off) for the Standard and Deluxe Founder’s Packs. It will run through Sept. 18th. Anyone who owns Fortnite can immediately play this new mode in the special Public Test for Fortnite Players that runs until the launch of the mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 505 and Roll7 Launch Online Field Test for Lightspeed Multiplayer Game, Laser League
- Select players in North America and Europe have the opportunity to participate in the first round of closed beta testing for Laser League!
- Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players' arsenals - Player Studio, which will allow players t...
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.