Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
What’s better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September 26th! It will be on all consoles, and will drop 100 players onto one map to fight for dominance! The last commander standing wins it all! In addition, There is a discount on Fortnite this week (25% off) for the Standard and Deluxe Founder’s Packs. It will run through Sept. 18th. Anyone who owns Fortnite can immediately play this new mode in the special Public Test for Fortnite Players that runs until the launch of the mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Launch Date Announced
- Snail Games has announced its martial arts inspired MMORPG Age of Wushu will officially launch in North America February 1, 2013.
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.
- Nether Releases New Patch And Gets Steam Autumn Sale Discount
- Nether, the first urban-survival game, has a lot to be thankful for: solid early adopter numbers, a strong community of gamers who are helping...