Forsaken World Update Launches
Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.
Players at or above level 60 may now use the new system: Combat Assist. This will allow players to automate some more tedious aspects of common MMOs, and let them focus on active gameplay elements.
Several new bosses have been added to the Gauntlet of Storms raid-boss dungeon. Yggdras, Golz, Vianne, Vulkas, and Balberith all await players, and have some of the most powerful items in the game in their possession.
Forsaken World is published by Perfect World Entertainment, who also publishes Perfect World International and Rusty Hearts.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
Tougher bosses, better loot and a brand new system designed to ease the MMO grind are coming to Forsaken World with the latest content update.
Players at or above level 60 can now take advantage of the Combat Assist system. With this new character progression system, players can focus more on active gameplay while automating some of the more monotonous “housekeeping” aspects common in most MMOs.
Some of the most challenging boss encounters in the game have also been added to the Gauntlet of Storms boss-raid dungeon, including: Yggdras, Golz, Vianne, Vulkas, and Balberith. The extra challenges these new bosses bring also come with some of the most powerful item rewards yet.
For more details on the new challenges and rewards in store for players–and the new Combat Assist system, head to the official Forsaken World website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire releases Nightfall update
- Z8Games has released the Nightfall update for Cross Fire today.
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.
- Mia Online Begins Pre-Registration
- Cubizone revealed today that their newest game, Mia Online Mobile, has begun their pre-registration phase.