Forsaken World Update Launches
Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.
Players at or above level 60 may now use the new system: Combat Assist. This will allow players to automate some more tedious aspects of common MMOs, and let them focus on active gameplay elements.
Several new bosses have been added to the Gauntlet of Storms raid-boss dungeon. Yggdras, Golz, Vianne, Vulkas, and Balberith all await players, and have some of the most powerful items in the game in their possession.
Forsaken World is published by Perfect World Entertainment, who also publishes Perfect World International and Rusty Hearts.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
Tougher bosses, better loot and a brand new system designed to ease the MMO grind are coming to Forsaken World with the latest content update.
Players at or above level 60 can now take advantage of the Combat Assist system. With this new character progression system, players can focus more on active gameplay while automating some of the more monotonous “housekeeping” aspects common in most MMOs.
Some of the most challenging boss encounters in the game have also been added to the Gauntlet of Storms boss-raid dungeon, including: Yggdras, Golz, Vianne, Vulkas, and Balberith. The extra challenges these new bosses bring also come with some of the most powerful item rewards yet.
For more details on the new challenges and rewards in store for players–and the new Combat Assist system, head to the official Forsaken World website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Press Beta Preview
- In July the whole game is going to get a big overhaul, increasing the amount of Arcs to ten instead of just four.
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...