Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment today announced the next expansion coming soon for the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG, Forsaken World, titled Forsaken World: Blood Harvest. In this newest expansion, players will play as the brand new Reaper class, increase their level to 90, and see a radical transformation of their world, including the new region, Freedom Islands.
Additional new content includes two new skills for all existing classes, new gear tiers, and an onslaught of new instances, events, and bosses. The general player experience is seeing a major overhaul as well, with new training camps for players above level 60, increased quest rewards for quests under level 70, optimization of leveling overall, and a streamlined Soul Power system, enabling players to reach high-level play faster than ever.
“Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,” said Perfect World Entertainment Product Manager, Justin Scoggins. “We’ve made some major optimization changes for players of all levels and it’s now easier than ever to make headway into the far reaches of Eyrda, and the frosty new region of Freedom Islands.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Beta Impressions
- The ability system alongside the primary and secondary fire options help to differentiate between all twenty one heroes.
- Hellgate Global lines up May events
- Hellgate Global has announced its new month of events just in time for May.
- MU Online Season 12: Part 2 and Eldorado Server Goes Live Tomorrow
- Scheduled maintenance for Tuesday, December 5th of MU Online will bring a host of new content to the game.