Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment today announced the next expansion coming soon for the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG, Forsaken World, titled Forsaken World: Blood Harvest. In this newest expansion, players will play as the brand new Reaper class, increase their level to 90, and see a radical transformation of their world, including the new region, Freedom Islands.
Additional new content includes two new skills for all existing classes, new gear tiers, and an onslaught of new instances, events, and bosses. The general player experience is seeing a major overhaul as well, with new training camps for players above level 60, increased quest rewards for quests under level 70, optimization of leveling overall, and a streamlined Soul Power system, enabling players to reach high-level play faster than ever.
“Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,” said Perfect World Entertainment Product Manager, Justin Scoggins. “We’ve made some major optimization changes for players of all levels and it’s now easier than ever to make headway into the far reaches of Eyrda, and the frosty new region of Freedom Islands.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Halloween Celebrations Begin October 16
- Gravity Interactive invites players and fans alike to participate in spooky celebrations in all of WarpPortal’s games.
- Crusader Kings II: Way of Life Launching December 16
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today announced that Crusader Kings II: Way of Life, the next expansion for the award winni...
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.