Forsaken World launch bumped to March 9
Forsaken World, originally set to launch on March 23, has now been bumped up for an official release on March 9 for North America and Europe.
The game will launch with six servers, three of which will be PvE, and support for German and French localizations. Forsaken World has been in closed beta testing for months, and features a rich fantasy world based on Western mythology, along with several races, classes, dungeons, and PvP.
It is published by Perfect World, publisher of Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, Perfect World International, Battle of the Immortals, and more.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
FORSAKEN WORLD LAUNCHES TWO WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE ON MARCH 9
Successful Closed Beta Speeds Up Production Time for Western Release
March 2, 2010 – Foster City, Calif., and Amsterdam, Netherlands – Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Perfect World Europe B.V., wholly owned subsidiaries of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that after the successful launch of beta testing for Forsaken World, the official live date has been moved up to March 9, two weeks ahead of schedule, for both North America and Europe.
“Forsaken World has been our most highly anticipated game, which is evident in the fact that this has been our largest and longest closed beta to date,” said Clifton Chu, Product Manager for Forsaken World. “We would like to thank all of our beta testers in making Forsaken World the most polished and best game possible, which is one of the reasons why we are able to launch two weeks ahead of schedule.”
Set to go live on March 9, Forsaken World will launch with a total of six servers including three PvE servers and complete support for French and German versions.
For more information on Forsaken World, visit the official website at http://FW.PerfectWorld.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Preview
- The graphics in Life is Feudal are awe-inspiring. The realistic style truly brings to life the game world in so many ways.
- Hi-Rez Announces SMITE 24-Hour Charity Live Stream and eSports Event
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the "SMITE Challenge For Charity," a 24-hour charity live stream of the online game SMITE that will c...
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!