Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
Forsaken World, the darkly themed fantasy MMORPG from Perfect World Entertainment, is scheduled to begin its second phase of closed beta testing on November 24, 2010. The game is currently undergoing its first phase of closed beta. The second phase is expected to be much more “inclusive”, meaning it’ll be open to many more players. Those who are interested in getting into the second phase of closed beta should redeem a Forsaken World Beta key – which we are giving away in our MMO giveaways section.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
The second phase of the Forsaken World closed beta will also have the following features:
- Guild Wars
- Arena Battles
- Cash Shop enabled (players will be provided cash shop currency for free during this phase)
- Advanced guild functions
- Advanced pet functions
Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Legend of Martial Arts, Battle of the Immortals, Ether Saga Online and Forsaken World are all published by Perfect World Entertainment. Each “Phase” of closed beta testing is expected to last 3-4 weeks a piece. Players should expect characters to be wiped during the closed beta phases as well. This bit of news is “official” and the date has been mentioned on the game’s forum by an admin.
Update Nov 3, 2010: I updated this news post to reflect the new phase 2 date. Originally we had it as November 23, as a Perfect World Entertainment admin posted on the Forsaken World forums it would be on November 23, but we received an email from the company saying the official date is November 24 – Omer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Altis Gates delays Open Beta indefinitely
- Altis Gates Open Beta has officially been delayed indefinitely. IGG stated that the delay was due to a major overhaul of the game to improve i...
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.
- Life is Feudal: MMO - CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
- Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today.