Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap of 90, New skills, talents, a new class and much more.
-The level cap has been raised to 90! New Skills, new Talents, new Virtues and Vices, new Gear!
-Introducing the all-new Reaper class! This class can function as DPS or Tank roles and wields a mighty Scythe in battle. Only Lycan and Kindred are capable of becoming Reapers.
-Venture into the Free Isles, ancient homestead of Eyrdan Pirates!
Main Quest Expansion
-Embark on the quest to rescue General Sutherland in the Free Isles!
Tavern Quest Expansion
-Continue the adventures of Charlie, Amoe and company. Unlike the pie, the picnic is no fabrication! Unless it is…
-Lv40 and Lv60 Lionheart Training Camps are now open!
-Sickle Island: Clear the vermin that plagues the town of Sickle Island for great rewards!
-[Group] Elemental Spire: Ascend the Elemental Spire and challenge the Magic Emperor himself. Are you up to the task?
For more details, visit http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/forsaken-world/detail/5004733-blood-harvest-patch-notes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.
- Warframe: Now available on Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the wildly-popular AAA Free-to-Play game, is available now on the Xbox One console worldwide...
- Hothead Games’ ‘Mighty Battles’ Coming Next Week -- Maybe!
- Mighty Battles is scheduled to come out next week, but it could be derailed! Two factions are at war within the studio!