Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the development of their ambitious online PC multiplayer arcade racer, ‘Formula Wincars’.
The crowdfunding campaign now running is off to a great start and offers some fantastic digital and tangible rewards to its supporters, including an amazing life-size ‘Formula Wincars’ themed arcade machine, complete with steering wheel, pedals, and the game preinstalled.
Scheduled for release by the end of 2014, ‘Formula Wincars’ will be available as a free-to-play experience with optional add-ons. A key-feature of the game is its multiplayer synchronized mode, where players from all of the world can compete to win prizes, and even team up with other players and share special skills and common strategy. The game will also include a host of unlockable cars and playable characters, each having their own unique strengths and abilities. Tactics is essential to win races on each of the games many circuits, where each has its own type of terrain and difficult obstacles to overcome. Featuring addictive online gameplay, superb graphics, cool special effects, a plethora of unique gameplay modes, and a host of detailed circuits, what more could anyone wish for? How about massive (up to 4000 players) tournaments with real-life prizes to winners, innovative 4 vs 4 Teams mode, 80’s and 90’s racing arcade touch, and an almost unlimited number of options for customizations.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dragonjam/formula-wincars-mmo-racing-arcade
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolve8 Launch Dates Announced
- SEGA has announced the launch dates for its upcoming real-time strategy for iOS/Android, Revolve8.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Leprechaun Race
- What these diminutive sprites lack in physical might, they make up for with sneaky skills that allow them to be both the ideal scout on the fr...
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal