Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the development of their ambitious online PC multiplayer arcade racer, ‘Formula Wincars’.
The crowdfunding campaign now running is off to a great start and offers some fantastic digital and tangible rewards to its supporters, including an amazing life-size ‘Formula Wincars’ themed arcade machine, complete with steering wheel, pedals, and the game preinstalled.
Scheduled for release by the end of 2014, ‘Formula Wincars’ will be available as a free-to-play experience with optional add-ons. A key-feature of the game is its multiplayer synchronized mode, where players from all of the world can compete to win prizes, and even team up with other players and share special skills and common strategy. The game will also include a host of unlockable cars and playable characters, each having their own unique strengths and abilities. Tactics is essential to win races on each of the games many circuits, where each has its own type of terrain and difficult obstacles to overcome. Featuring addictive online gameplay, superb graphics, cool special effects, a plethora of unique gameplay modes, and a host of detailed circuits, what more could anyone wish for? How about massive (up to 4000 players) tournaments with real-life prizes to winners, innovative 4 vs 4 Teams mode, 80’s and 90’s racing arcade touch, and an almost unlimited number of options for customizations.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dragonjam/formula-wincars-mmo-racing-arcade
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains: Enters Steam Early Access Oct. 27th
- Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed its debut title, ‘Skara: The Blade Remains’ wi...
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.
- Dark Era Closed Beta will Go Live Today
- Dark Era (http://darkera.game321.com/), a 3D hardcore ARPG, will begin closed beta testing at 8:00 (GMT) today.