FlyFF: Fly For Fun V15 coming April 14th
Flyff: Fly For Fun will see its next major update, Twilight of Darkness (V15), on April 14th.
The update will increase the level cap to level 129. A new Buff Pet system will be introduced, where pets that accompany their masters can use special beads that offer a buff to the player. A guild housing system for guilds level 3 or higher will allow guilds to rent a gathering place for their members with special bonuses.
Also being introduced is a Master & Apprentice system, new weapons, armor, and accessories, a new area (The Valley of the Risen), and new instanced dungeons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Krosmaster Takes on a New Milestone
- The beta of the new fully animated 3D version of Krosmaster Arena is now available.
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- Candidate Crunch Launches to Boost Voter Engagement with a Fun Twist
- Candidate Crunch is a mobile game that’s as wacky and unpredictable as the presidential election.