First 3 Chapters of Total War: The Sword of Attila Available For Free
The latest Total War™ novel, written by New York Times best-selling author David Gibbins, will be available from January 29 on eBook, hardback and paperback in the UK, France, Germany and US (check your favorite local retailer for specific formats and release dates). But you can read the first thrilling chapters right now.
Against the backdrop of a crumbling Western Roman Empire, The Sword of Attila charts the birth and meteoric rise to power of the Hunnic warlord. Seen through the eyes of Flavius, a Roman Tribune thrust into a world of turmoil and strife, this deeply researched tale blends intrigue, high adventure and tactical analysis with scenes depicting the glory and horror of large-scale battle.
The first three chapters are available to read for free on the Total War Wiki and you’ll be able to recreate Attila’s story for yourself in the forthcoming Total War™: ATTILA on February 17.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Announces Supernova
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. announces the epic new addition to their growing free-to-play lineup, Supernova, set to launch on PCs later th...
- World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
- World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz.
- DDO Update 21 Dev Preview
- This is a classic Forgotten Realms adventure, harkening back to the days of 2nd edition D&D.