Firefall reveals the Dreadnaught
The fifth battleframe for Red 5’s Firefall has been revealed: the Dreadnaught.
The Dreadnaught offers heavy armor for defense, along with a powerful turret mode that lets the player take a stationary stance to mow down their enemies. They are also equipped with two force-fields: one of which will push enemies away and do plasma burn damage, while the other encloses the player (and any enemies within range) and prevents incoming damage or escape.
You can see these features in the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Three Swordsman Classes Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment has released more detailed information today about three of the ten Swordsman Online classes
- Nosgoth Founders’ Packs available now
- Square Enix is thrilled to announce Nosgoth Founder Packs are now available for the ongoing Closed Beta phase of Nosgoth, the ultimate battle ...
- King of Wushu revealed at NGF 2014
- At the Nvidia Game Festival last week, Snail Games revealed its latest trailer for the upcoming martial arts-themed MOBA, King of Wushu. The v...