Firefall reveals the Dreadnaught
The fifth battleframe for Red 5’s Firefall has been revealed: the Dreadnaught.
The Dreadnaught offers heavy armor for defense, along with a powerful turret mode that lets the player take a stationary stance to mow down their enemies. They are also equipped with two force-fields: one of which will push enemies away and do plasma burn damage, while the other encloses the player (and any enemies within range) and prevents incoming damage or escape.
You can see these features in the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crash Fever Announces 3rd Anniversary Event
- WonderPlanet is proud to announce that Crash Fever was originally launched on October 26th, 2016.
- Fractured Space Offered Free on Steam This Weekend
- This week’s Fractured Space update delivers performance and gameplay enhancements and resets the game’s Tech Tree to its final version.
- Starbound Beta Review – So Many Planets, So Little Time
- MMOHuts reviews the beta of Starbound, a sandbox title from Chucklefish Studios that pays homage to titles like Terraria.