Firefall reveals the Dreadnaught
The fifth battleframe for Red 5’s Firefall has been revealed: the Dreadnaught.
The Dreadnaught offers heavy armor for defense, along with a powerful turret mode that lets the player take a stationary stance to mow down their enemies. They are also equipped with two force-fields: one of which will push enemies away and do plasma burn damage, while the other encloses the player (and any enemies within range) and prevents incoming damage or escape.
You can see these features in the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South (Texas) Day 1 Recap: Gigantic, PoxNora, and Cabal II
- While we took the first day a little light to make connections and scout the floor, we did have the opportunity to sit with the representative...
- SMITE announces closed beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the closed beta dates for its upcoming MOBA, SMITE.
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.