Firefall reveals the Dreadnaught
The fifth battleframe for Red 5’s Firefall has been revealed: the Dreadnaught.
The Dreadnaught offers heavy armor for defense, along with a powerful turret mode that lets the player take a stationary stance to mow down their enemies. They are also equipped with two force-fields: one of which will push enemies away and do plasma burn damage, while the other encloses the player (and any enemies within range) and prevents incoming damage or escape.
You can see these features in the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warpportal Gives VIP Treatment
- Gravity Interactive has announced several VIP benefits for Ragnarok Online, ROSE Online, and Requiem through September 3.
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.