Firefall reveals the Dreadnaught
The fifth battleframe for Red 5’s Firefall has been revealed: the Dreadnaught.
The Dreadnaught offers heavy armor for defense, along with a powerful turret mode that lets the player take a stationary stance to mow down their enemies. They are also equipped with two force-fields: one of which will push enemies away and do plasma burn damage, while the other encloses the player (and any enemies within range) and prevents incoming damage or escape.
You can see these features in the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Finale Live Today
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns' third season of Living World finale will be live today.
- Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
- As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van