Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall’s beta.
Covered in this latest update are:
– Core combat play, including adjustments to run speed, jump jets, weapons, abilities, and the replacement of one class with a new class design.
– The removal of traditional levels and the implementation of battle frames, which act like weight classes with plenty of choice for frame specialization.
– Updates on crafting.
– A new loadout UI.
– New missions and areas to explore.
– A new eSports map, Shanty Town.
– The introduction of dueling and squad challenge modes.
– New camera modes.
You can check out a preview of all these new features in the video below.
Firefall Beta Update: August 7, 2012
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad-R welcomes new players and launches design contest
- Silkroad-R and Silkroad Online have launched new events for players.
- Squad: Alpha v5 Release on the Horizon
- New maps, rebuilt animations, other reveals
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines