Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall’s beta.
Covered in this latest update are:
– Core combat play, including adjustments to run speed, jump jets, weapons, abilities, and the replacement of one class with a new class design.
– The removal of traditional levels and the implementation of battle frames, which act like weight classes with plenty of choice for frame specialization.
– Updates on crafting.
– A new loadout UI.
– New missions and areas to explore.
– A new eSports map, Shanty Town.
– The introduction of dueling and squad challenge modes.
– New camera modes.
You can check out a preview of all these new features in the video below.
Firefall Beta Update: August 7, 2012
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Duel's Halloween Event Begins Today
- King of Duel's 'All Good Spirits Day' begins today, and cute decorations, Halloween Candy and more await.
- Red Stone Online Launches Major Update
- L&K Co. launched a major update for Red Stone Online on November 12th, 2018 that added more story quests, as well as a new character.
- Grave - New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
- The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now li...