Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall’s beta.
Covered in this latest update are:
– Core combat play, including adjustments to run speed, jump jets, weapons, abilities, and the replacement of one class with a new class design.
– The removal of traditional levels and the implementation of battle frames, which act like weight classes with plenty of choice for frame specialization.
– Updates on crafting.
– A new loadout UI.
– New missions and areas to explore.
– A new eSports map, Shanty Town.
– The introduction of dueling and squad challenge modes.
– New camera modes.
You can check out a preview of all these new features in the video below.
Firefall Beta Update: August 7, 2012
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverEmber Online Is Live on PC
- As EverEmber Reborn continues to be developed (presently in pre-alpha), EverEmber Online has officially returned.
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...
- 12Sky 2 Classic Set to Begin Open Beta Testing
- This newest version of 12Sky 2 Classic brings the return of the three iconic factions.