Firefall Announces Beta Weekends
Red 5 Studios has announced today that they will host a series of Firefall “Beta Weekends,” giving thousands of players 48-hour beta access to stress test the game’s servers and experience Firefall’s gameplay first hand.
Upcoming Beta Weekends are scheduled for November 30 – December 2, and December 7 – December 9. These tests are for North America and Europe, and you can grab your own key here at MMOHut!
CEO of Red 5 Studios, Mark Kern, commented:
“We’ve seen an overwhelming demand for access to Firefall’s beta since we began testing last year. The fact is, the growing number of registered players continues to outpace our servers and with closed beta testing going into 2013 that won’t change in the short-term. These Beta Weekends are the solution. We’re inviting thousands of new players to temporarily join Firefall for some huge server stress-tests, giving us valuable feedback, giving them a taste of the game, and helping to prepare Firefall for much larger numbers.”
Red 5 has also announced the launch of its “Founders Rewards” program, designed to reward founding members exclusive items for helping the game reach its funding goals. As each funding goal is reached, founders are rewarded with a different item. So far, the game has reached its first funding goal, and has given all founders a pair of Virtual Camouflage Goggles. New players can access all the founder’s rewards at any time they purchase a Founders Pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- ArcheBlade - Official Launch Set for April 2014
- Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement w...
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.