Final Fantasy XIV – All Saints’ Wake Has Begun
The latest event for Final Fantasy XIV, All Saints’ Wake has officially begun in Eorzea! This event will run until November 1st, 2019. During All Saints’ Wake, the continental Circus will be arriving, and will explore the woods of Gridania. Players who are at least level 15 and have completed the “It’s Probably Pirates” quest can join in to earn some awesome limited-time items. Certain items that were available in previous All Saints’ Wake events will also be available during this time.
Some of the unique in-game items players can earn include:
Circus Resonator – Summon forth your Circus Ahriman mount, a voidsent bred by the Continental Circus.
Pumpkin Carriage – An outdoor furnishing item brimming with holiday spirit.
Fantastical All Saints’ Wake Advertisement – A hand-painted notice advertising the sorcery and spooks of All Saints’ Wake.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayhem Combat, an Innovative Fighter is Available on Google Play
- Mayhem Combat is an arena fighter from Vivid Games, makers of "Real Boxing" and is officially released today on Google Play.
- Warframe Approaches 50 Million Players At 6th Year Anniversary
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce that with their sixth anniversary approaching, they are close to 50 million registered users.
- Kal Online Halloween Event Announced
- Inixsoft has announced their MMORPG, Kal Online, will run a pumpkin themed series of Halloween events from October 29th through November 5th.