Final Fantasy XIV – All Saints’ Wake Has Begun
The latest event for Final Fantasy XIV, All Saints’ Wake has officially begun in Eorzea! This event will run until November 1st, 2019. During All Saints’ Wake, the continental Circus will be arriving, and will explore the woods of Gridania. Players who are at least level 15 and have completed the “It’s Probably Pirates” quest can join in to earn some awesome limited-time items. Certain items that were available in previous All Saints’ Wake events will also be available during this time.
Some of the unique in-game items players can earn include:
Circus Resonator – Summon forth your Circus Ahriman mount, a voidsent bred by the Continental Circus.
Pumpkin Carriage – An outdoor furnishing item brimming with holiday spirit.
Fantastical All Saints’ Wake Advertisement – A hand-painted notice advertising the sorcery and spooks of All Saints’ Wake.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbrella Corps: Gameplay Details Revealed
- Umbrella Corps: Gameplay Details Revealed - Tons of unique game mods available
- Hi-Rez Expo 2017 Announced for Early January
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today that the SMITE World Championship will return to the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, Georgia on January 5th-8th.
- Record of Lodoss War Online Launch Date Announced
- JC Planet has announced that Lodoss War Online is going to officially launch on April 6.