Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
In just under two years, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally – across Europe, North America, Japan, and China. This number excludes free trial players.
Spurred on by a vibrant community of players, as well as a consistent schedule of content updates, Final Fantasy XIV continues to deliver on the promise of bringing the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy experience to an online world. Players can enjoy the option of joining the adventure together on multiple platforms from the PC to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system (with Remote Play), and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions: Captain Marvel Arrives
- Marvel Contest of Champions has announced the release of the much anticipated Captain Marvel!
- Clue Scroll Series Comes to RuneScape
- Now available in RuneScape is a highly-anticipated update according to a 2017 payer survey in the enhanced and advanced Clue Scrolls system.
- Vainglory Reveals Details of Nox
- Vox is the third member of the family trio entering the Halcyon Fold. The previous releases introduced father and protector Ardan...