Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
In just under two years, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally – across Europe, North America, Japan, and China. This number excludes free trial players.
Spurred on by a vibrant community of players, as well as a consistent schedule of content updates, Final Fantasy XIV continues to deliver on the promise of bringing the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy experience to an online world. Players can enjoy the option of joining the adventure together on multiple platforms from the PC to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system (with Remote Play), and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- Darkeden Cataclysm Update Announced
- Softon Entertainment has announced a new major update for Darkeden, Cataclysm.
- East Legend iOS Mobile Review
- East Legend revolves around a re-imagining of the journey to the west story where you follow the exploits of a priest who meets Goku.