Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.11 Notes
Patch 4.11 is now officially live for Final Fantasy XIV and it brings with it the first “Ultimate” difficulty raid! In order to access it, you must first complete Deltascape 4.0 Savage, and it’s “The Unending Coil of Bahamut”! How fitting that it would be the first Ultimate difficulty raid. Upon completing this raid, players will earn a reward once per week. Players who have yet to receive that week’s reward can still claim it even if other members of the party have completed it. The reward can be exchanged with Eschina in Rhalgr’s Reach (X:13.8 Y:11.8) for Ultimate Dreadwyrm weapons. This is primarily an update about fixing issues throughout the game, lots of Resolved Issues this patch. A variety of new music, achievements/titles, and phrases have been added to the auto-dictionary, but the primary piece of this is The Unending Coil of Bahamut receiving an Ultimate difficulty. Perhaps this will lead to more of those raids being revisited for this incredible challenge. The full patch notes can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Open Beta
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.
- Kartuga Introduces Engineer
- Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.