Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
SQUARE ENIX® today announced that the critically-acclaimed, FINAL FANTASY® XIV has now drawn in over six million cumulative players globally–excluding free trial—in under three years. The accumulated accounts reflect the growing community of players who enjoy the consistent schedule of content updates.
This significant milestone coincides with today’s release of Patch 3.35 and the announcement of a free login campaign period that will run globally from July 25 (midnight PDT) to August 30 (11:59 PM PDT). The latter offers lapsed players up to five full days to explore the wealth of new content.
Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure in FINAL FANTASY® XIV. With parties of up to four, the Palace of the Dead is the first of many planned content updates where players can battle through an array of enemies, avoid traps and tackle bosses to gain valuable experience. The dungeon features randomly generated maps, several dozen floors, and starts every participant at Level 1 with a unique new progression system. Diving deep into the dungeon will see players focusing on strengthening their gear throughout their journey, as they work to unravel the mystery of the Palace of the Dead.
The free login campaign will be available to players registered for a service account that has not been active for 30 or more days before the campaign period. Those with active subscriptions will not be eligible. The free login period lasts a maximum of five days, until 11:59 PM of the fifth day after logging in.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mighty Party: Guilds Update
- It's almost time to immerse yourself in the battle royal arena of Pangea World in the latest Mighty Party Guilds update!
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 2 - Worlds 2017
- We’re back and ready to rumble for the second week of the group stages for Worlds 2017!
- Celebrate 19 Years of EverQuest with a New Progression Server
- Tomorrow, Daybreak Games will be releasing the Coirnav Progression Server to celebrate Everquest's 19th Anniversary.