Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Global Fan Festival Annouced
In celebration and recognition of its growing community of players, Square Enix Inc. is proud to announce the inaugural Fan Festival for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The North American event will be held in Las Vegas this October, followed by similar events in London and Tokyo. More information will be revealed this June.
With over 2 million registered user accounts, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn takes place in the land of Eorzea, five years after the god-like Primal, Bahamut, awoke and ravaged the land. Players can explore the world and experience the game’s epic storyline, hone their class skills with the flexible Armory System and participate in a variety of quests, including story quests, instanced dungeons and FATEs – unique events that allow for dynamic open world battles and adventures with other players.
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, including any new information on the Fan Festival as it comes, please visit the official sites listed below.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Campaign Press Preview - Greenskins
- To kick things off, yes Warhammer enthusiasts are going to be thrilled by this. An ex-lore master from Games Workshop is on staff.
- Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
- Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game's launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Villagers & Heroes Announce New Expansion: Wellspring
- Mad Otter Games' fully cross-platform MMORPG, Villagers & Heroes has announced an expansion, coming on May 2018.