Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Global Fan Festival Annouced
In celebration and recognition of its growing community of players, Square Enix Inc. is proud to announce the inaugural Fan Festival for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The North American event will be held in Las Vegas this October, followed by similar events in London and Tokyo. More information will be revealed this June.
With over 2 million registered user accounts, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn takes place in the land of Eorzea, five years after the god-like Primal, Bahamut, awoke and ravaged the land. Players can explore the world and experience the game’s epic storyline, hone their class skills with the flexible Armory System and participate in a variety of quests, including story quests, instanced dungeons and FATEs – unique events that allow for dynamic open world battles and adventures with other players.
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, including any new information on the Fan Festival as it comes, please visit the official sites listed below.
For more info, visit http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.
- Atlantica Online introduces New Fist Mercenary, Tania
- Atlantica Online introduced a new mercenary to the game, and along with it, an event for newcomers and veterans alike. It's on Sept. 21st...
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.