Final Fantasy XI’s ReFriender System To Reunite Old Friends
A new tool is available for Final Fantasy XI players to reconnect with their lost and old friends, with the ReFriender System. Released today, it aids players of the MMO in reuniting with friends they have shared adventures with and seeking out those players they journeyed across Vanadiel with in years past. Final Fantasy Xi is currently celebrating their 16th anniversary (releasing in 2002) and has continued to evolve since its initial launch. Starting today and going until November 20th, new and lapsed players can help celebrate by taking part in the “Welcome Back” and “Discount” Campaigns. More information can be found at the link below on the ReFriender system.
- Welcome Back Campaign: Beginning on November 9, 2018, at 12:00 AM PST through November 20 at 12:00 AM PST, all players who have subscribed to PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI services in the past may play FINAL FANTASY XI free of charge. Additional details, including eligibility requirements, are available here.
- Discount Campaign: Through Friday, November 30, digital versions of the Seekers of Adoulin™ expansion pack and the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition will be available at discounted prices. Full details may be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Events to Rock Guild Wars 2 to the Core Begin with Origins of Madness
- ArenaNet and NCSoft reveal more events coming for Guild Wars 2 players in early 2014.
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.