Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins
Square Enix, Inc. announced the beginning of “The Goddess’s Gala” celebration event for the massive multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) FINAL FANTASY® XI. In celebration of the 13th anniversary, the promotional campaigns include a limited time discount, a free login period, and various in-game bonuses. Current and returning adventurers are invited to visit Vana’diel and take part in the celebration together as FINAL FANTASY XI moves towards its large-scale finale in November.
The digital download version of the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin expansion pack and FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition will be offered at discounted prices from Friday, May 1, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. PDT to Monday, June 1, 2015, at the same hour.
The Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition is an all-in-one package containing every expansion from Rise of the Zilart to the latest Seekers of Adoulin.
- “Seekers of Adoulin” Expansion Pack (digital download) – Now $4.99 (originally $29.99)
- FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition (digital download) – Now $9.99 (originally $39.99)
- World Transfer Service -Now $9.00 (originally $18.00)
Details can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/vanaproj/detail/discount.html
Free Login Period – Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign
Players who have previously subscribed to FINAL FANTASY XI will automatically have their accounts reactivated and will be able to play free of charge during the campaign period. To be eligible, players’ PlayOnline account must be inactive, as well as transferred to the Square Enix Account system. The campaign runs from Friday, May 15, 2015, at 12:00 a.m. PDT to Monday, May 25, 2015, at the same hour. Players are invited to enjoy the first chapter of the final scenario, Rhapsodies of Vana’diel.
Details on the Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign can be found at http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/vanaproj/wcb/index.html .
In-Game Bonus Campaigns
Finally, to celebrate the arrival of the first chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel, multiple in-game bonus events are being held that allow players to acquire a variety of new, rare, and mysterious items; earn double experience points; and much more.
Details on the in-game bonus campaigns can be found at: http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/13788/detail.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thundercall Launching this April
- Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...