Final Fantasy Returns to Puzzles & Dragons
GungHo Online Entertainment announced today that Square Enix’s classic role-playing series FINAL FANTASY® has returned to the mobile gaming phenomenon Puzzle & Dragons in a special collaboration running today until May 29.
This new collab expands upon the previous one from last October with all-new characters, dungeons, evolutions, and boss fights from the iconic series. Additionally, the FINAL FANTASY-themed Rare Egg Machine has expanded to include 19 iconic fan-favorites such as Cecil, Lightening, Bartz, and spanning the series for fans to collect and employ in combat.
The collab introduces two new FINAL FANTASY- themed dungeons — one featuring the bosses spanning FINAL FANTASY VIII – XIII, and the other, a special gift dungeon, containing a rare Fat Chocobo. The collaboration will also see the return of the original FINAL FANTASY collaboration dungeon with bosses spanning FINAL FANTASY I – VI. All dungeons will include new weapon monster card drops to Skill Up their FINAL FANTASY characters.
New Ultimate Evolutions have also been added for returning characters Cloud, Sephiroth, and Yuna. Newcomers Lightning and Cecil will receive them as well, with Cecil possessing two Ultimate Evolutions: Dark Knight and Paladin, representing his two job classes. Previous FINAL FANTASY characters have also received upgrades to their strength and increasing their usefulness in competitive gameplay.
New FINAL FANTASY Characters:
- Cecil (Final Fantasy IV)
- Bartz (Final Fantasy V)
- Terra (Final Fantasy VI)
- Shantotto (Final Fantasy XI)
- Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
- Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Y’shtola (Final Fantasy XIV)
- Rain (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.