Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
The mobile RPG Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age with a special in-game collaboration event, from today through September 20.
A new raid event challenges players to defeat Estark to unlock special rewards including Marquis de Leon, Dracky, and Slime units. A new featured summon offers players the chance to obtain Estark, Überkilling Machine, and Slime Knight units.
Players can also battle against monsters in another quest, earning medals to exchange for trademark equipment including the new Erdrick’s sword weapon.
Dragonlord, Liquid Metal Slime, Robbin’ ‘Ood, Golem, Killing Machine, and Orochi are also back and available through a featured summon until September 20, 2018. Dragonlord has also has his 7* Unit unlocked, giving players a chance to get a major power up for their team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Review
- The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy has been enormously successful in theatres and Disney has done a good job milking the franchise.
- Rappelz: Epic 9.5 Set for European/American Regions this September
- This September, Epic 9.5 of Rappelz, "Trials of Devildom" comes to European and American regions!
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/26): Gauntlet & Firefall
- Join us on Twitch every Friday afternoon!