Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
The mobile RPG Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age with a special in-game collaboration event, from today through September 20.
A new raid event challenges players to defeat Estark to unlock special rewards including Marquis de Leon, Dracky, and Slime units. A new featured summon offers players the chance to obtain Estark, Überkilling Machine, and Slime Knight units.
Players can also battle against monsters in another quest, earning medals to exchange for trademark equipment including the new Erdrick’s sword weapon.
Dragonlord, Liquid Metal Slime, Robbin’ ‘Ood, Golem, Killing Machine, and Orochi are also back and available through a featured summon until September 20, 2018. Dragonlord has also has his 7* Unit unlocked, giving players a chance to get a major power up for their team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unique MMORPG Classes
- Variety is the spice of life. Life would be pretty dull if everyone were the same. This also rings true for MMORPGs. Most of them use class sy
- Magic Chronicle: Server Open 100 Days Anniversary & July Rewards
- In order to show sincere thanks to their players their great support, Magic Chronicle has prepared a batch of gifts for players.
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...