Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
The mobile RPG Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age with a special in-game collaboration event, from today through September 20.
A new raid event challenges players to defeat Estark to unlock special rewards including Marquis de Leon, Dracky, and Slime units. A new featured summon offers players the chance to obtain Estark, Überkilling Machine, and Slime Knight units.
Players can also battle against monsters in another quest, earning medals to exchange for trademark equipment including the new Erdrick’s sword weapon.
Dragonlord, Liquid Metal Slime, Robbin’ ‘Ood, Golem, Killing Machine, and Orochi are also back and available through a featured summon until September 20, 2018. Dragonlord has also has his 7* Unit unlocked, giving players a chance to get a major power up for their team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: CB Phase 2 Begins on March 24th
- Mark your calendars and clear your week. March 24th will see the triumphant release of Closed Beta Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained. The de...
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- Star Trek Timelines: Star Trek: Discovery Warps In
- The free-to-play Star Trek: Timelines spans all fifty-one years of the Star Trek timeline, and the current story is no exception!