Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The video focuses on the game’s core gameplay features, discussing design goals, flight modelling specifics, and looking at some of the historical facts that build World of Warplane’s combat aerial stunts and tactics. Developers also introduce a list of upgradeable modules, discuss customization, reveal details about damage modeling, and give a glimpse at ground targets.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks, and is currently developing World of Battleships and World of Tanks Generals.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Godzilla Coming to Puzzles & Survival in September
- According to 37GAMES, its best-selling match-3 zombie game Puzzles & Survival will be collaborating with “Godzilla” in early September...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Hosts Anniversary Video Contest
- Next month marks the first year anniversary of Star Trek: Alien Domain’s open launch.
- Auto Club Revolution begins open beta
- Auto Club Revolution, a free-to-play online racing game from Eutechnyx, has begun open beta testing.