Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The video focuses on the game’s core gameplay features, discussing design goals, flight modelling specifics, and looking at some of the historical facts that build World of Warplane’s combat aerial stunts and tactics. Developers also introduce a list of upgradeable modules, discuss customization, reveal details about damage modeling, and give a glimpse at ground targets.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks, and is currently developing World of Battleships and World of Tanks Generals.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #5
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Thanksgiving Events This Week
- GTArcade will be hosting a ton of new events this Thanksgiving week. League of Angels will be waiting for you with open arms with new angels, ...
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- Cross Fire releases July Update
- Cross Fire's July update is now live, adding a new map, two weapons, and a new feature.