Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The video focuses on the game’s core gameplay features, discussing design goals, flight modelling specifics, and looking at some of the historical facts that build World of Warplane’s combat aerial stunts and tactics. Developers also introduce a list of upgradeable modules, discuss customization, reveal details about damage modeling, and give a glimpse at ground targets.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks, and is currently developing World of Battleships and World of Tanks Generals.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seconds from Silence Announces Alpha Testing Signups
- Seconds from Silence announced that their Alpha Test will begin signups starting this week.
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.
- Runescape Launches Time-Traveling Murder Mystery 'The Needle Skips'
- "The Needle Skips" is the next in a long tradition of murder mystery quests, that began 17 years ago, and is also the 400th quest po...