Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
You may groan when you hear it, or you might saddle up your own horse and start riding. From Youtube to Tumblr, Saturday Night Live to Ellen, Psy’s “Gangnam Style” has stormed popular culture. Now, Outspark is seeking to pay homage to Psy with a Guinness World Records style Dance Off!
Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week’s long worth of anticipation and rumors. Fiesta fans are now in a frenzy as even the GMs are getting down to business in the latest dance, which you can see in this crazy launch trailer:
Outspark’s CEO, Philip Yun, laughed:
“It’s going to be extreme madness! For weeks now, community has been digging in the game files and murmuring that the dance was coming to Fiesta. We just knew we had to give them this over-the-top event. Fiesta’s dance parties are legendary and this one is going to be epic!”
From Wednesday, September 19, through Tuesday, September 25 (4pm Pacific), each server will have the chance to rally as many players as possible to simultaneously perform the same dance. The event will be recorded as Fiesta Online players seek to break the record. The winning server will get a free weekend boost, and fans can share their mashups on Facebook! More event details are available at Fiesta Online’s website.
You can get your FREE, 1-Day Roumen Style Dance code, here at MMOHut! A 30-Day Roumen Style Dance Pack, which includes the dance and Psy-inspired fashion, will be available starting September 19.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Launches Clubs
- League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
- Black Desert Announces Open Beta for Xbox One Users in November
- Pearl Abyss announced today that their open-world fantasy MMO, Black Desert will be available in an Open Beta in November for Xbox One.
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.