FIE Swordplay Now Available For iOS
The International Fencing Federation is proud to announce the official launch of FIE SWORDPLAY, the first mobile fencing game for iOS and Android platforms. Developed by global publisher My.com, FIE SWORDPLAY is a deeply immersive fencing simulation experience that features stunning 3D graphics and real fencing physics!
FIE SWORDPLAY is the very first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that are officially supported by the FIE. Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to a true fencing master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.