FIE Swordplay Now Available For iOS
The International Fencing Federation is proud to announce the official launch of FIE SWORDPLAY, the first mobile fencing game for iOS and Android platforms. Developed by global publisher My.com, FIE SWORDPLAY is a deeply immersive fencing simulation experience that features stunning 3D graphics and real fencing physics!
FIE SWORDPLAY is the very first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that are officially supported by the FIE. Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to a true fencing master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Review
- RaiderZ is a 3D fantasy themed monster-hunting MMORPG developed by MAEIT Entertainment, the same creator of the FPS GunZ: The Duel.
- NYCC 2016 Cosplay Gallery
- Now it's time for the best part of going to NYCC: The cosplayers!
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.