FFXIV: Heavensward – Benchmark Program Now Available
FINAL FANTASY® XIV producer/director, Naoki Yoshida, appeared at the Nico Nico Chokaigi 2015 event in Tokyo. During the show, Yoshida appeared in various on-stage segments, including an “on-the-road” version of the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ where he discussed the upcoming expansion, Heavensward™.
As part of the producer letter, Yoshida revealed a brand-new trailer for the Heavensward benchmark software which showcases the three new playable jobs, exciting dungeons, new areas, and flying mounts. He also announced the release of the benchmark software that will enable players to test their PC ahead of release. The benchmark also features the ability to try out the impressive new DirectX® 11 graphics, and create characters, including the new playable race, the Au Ra.
The FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward benchmark software is available here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...
- Path of Exile Hosting Two Week Charity Race Event
- Grinding Gear Games has announced a two-week long charity event for Path of Exile, which will benefit Child's Play.
- R2Games Begins Open Beta for Eternal Saga
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) is running an open beta on the R2Games platform for Eternal Saga, a fantasy-themed, free-to-play browser game ...