Femme Fatale Arrives In District 187
It’s time to get seduced by the mysterious femme fatale as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) published by Netmarble, adds its first female characters. The latest update, “Femme Fatale,” also adds new features, including a new team death match map and new gold-plated weapons. Fans of fast-paced, close quarters combat can play D187 by signing up for free on the game’s official website.
The “Femme Fatale” update includes:
First Female Characters – “Femme Fatale” introduces the game’s first female characters: Emilia, a rebel that has turned to a life of crime; and Bridget, a former pro cheerleader now fighting to restore peace and order with the S.W.A.T. team. These characters provide players with a 30 percent experience boost and 15 percent gold boost, and also sport a 30 percent quicker reload time.
New Map: “Metro” – Transit hubs act as tactically significant vantage points in any urban warfare setting, and D187 is no exception. Metro, the only working transit hub left in District 187, is now up for grabs.
More Arsenals – The update adds five new guns, including the “PSD XR-Gold-Fully Moded” sniper rifle, the “Lizard M3TC” shotgun and the stylish “DE Crane-Gold” pistol. Furthermore, the newly added “Heart Grenade” gives literal meaning to Femme Fatale. Useable by female characters only, the grenade lets players show their love in a fatal new way.
For the full list of newly added items and features, please visit: http://d187.netmarble.com/community/news/view/2357
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Smoother than Expected
- The servers managed to host 150 players from all around the world in a small 400x400 map for hours without server slowdowns. No crashes were e...
- Edge of Space Early Access Preview
- Edge of Space is a 2D survival, exploration, terraforming, crafting, and building game. It places you in a dynamic open-world sandbox where yo...
- Cynane the Queen Slayer Joins the Total War: ARENA Battlefield
- Cynane the Queen Slayer, the brilliant female military strategist and field commander, is available to play in a new update that is live now.