Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween. The Update will include the long sought after feature of being able to change classes within the game as well as a special treat for Halloween. There will also be various other new content, such as a new dungeon to explore called the Land of Illusion, New Pet Skills, New Equipment and Accessories, and more!
After launching on November 2015, Felspire has become a popular role-playing game with hundreds of thousands of players and has been nominated for numerous awards. There are now over 200 servers available for Felspire.
Players will gain the ability to change classes by obtaining a Class Change Card in this update. These can be obtained by slaying the monsters lurking within the depths of Eremos. After choosing your class you will automatically learn the skills of the class and your stat points will be recalculated for you. While requiring some investment it is definitely worth it for a new experience.
Felspire hasn’t forgotten about Halloween! There will also be a number of Halloween events for players to enjoy, including Halloween Land, where various mysterious gifts await for those souls adventurous enough to explore this wicked land!
Players will have an epic experience in this new version. Enjoy more new features and more events with abundant rewards, please check Felspire’s website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Veterans Discover the 'Fate of the Gods'
- Jagex reveals a new Grandmaster Quest added to RuneScape in Fate of the Gods.
- Shotgun News 11/19: EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno
- Today's latest MMO news from EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno.
- BBC launches Doctor Who: Worlds in Time
- BBC Worldwide Digital Entertainment and Games, partnered with Three Rings, has officially launched Doctor Who: Worlds in Time.