Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween. The Update will include the long sought after feature of being able to change classes within the game as well as a special treat for Halloween. There will also be various other new content, such as a new dungeon to explore called the Land of Illusion, New Pet Skills, New Equipment and Accessories, and more!
After launching on November 2015, Felspire has become a popular role-playing game with hundreds of thousands of players and has been nominated for numerous awards. There are now over 200 servers available for Felspire.
Players will gain the ability to change classes by obtaining a Class Change Card in this update. These can be obtained by slaying the monsters lurking within the depths of Eremos. After choosing your class you will automatically learn the skills of the class and your stat points will be recalculated for you. While requiring some investment it is definitely worth it for a new experience.
Felspire hasn’t forgotten about Halloween! There will also be a number of Halloween events for players to enjoy, including Halloween Land, where various mysterious gifts await for those souls adventurous enough to explore this wicked land!
Players will have an epic experience in this new version. Enjoy more new features and more events with abundant rewards, please check Felspire’s website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
- Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...
- Kritika Releases New Character Eclair in Latest Update
- Kritika: The White Knights’ Eclair, a gun-wielding magical swordsman, is charging onto the battlefield!