Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween. The Update will include the long sought after feature of being able to change classes within the game as well as a special treat for Halloween. There will also be various other new content, such as a new dungeon to explore called the Land of Illusion, New Pet Skills, New Equipment and Accessories, and more!
After launching on November 2015, Felspire has become a popular role-playing game with hundreds of thousands of players and has been nominated for numerous awards. There are now over 200 servers available for Felspire.
Players will gain the ability to change classes by obtaining a Class Change Card in this update. These can be obtained by slaying the monsters lurking within the depths of Eremos. After choosing your class you will automatically learn the skills of the class and your stat points will be recalculated for you. While requiring some investment it is definitely worth it for a new experience.
Felspire hasn’t forgotten about Halloween! There will also be a number of Halloween events for players to enjoy, including Halloween Land, where various mysterious gifts await for those souls adventurous enough to explore this wicked land!
Players will have an epic experience in this new version. Enjoy more new features and more events with abundant rewards, please check Felspire’s website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by...
- Worlds Adrift Sky Island Creation Tool Impressions
- You play as a Skypirate; and come on, who hasn’t secretly fantasized about being a Skypirate?