FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
With better server settings to facilitate a smoother gameplay and reported issues that has been resolved from the first closed beta, players can challenge themselves to the limit of getting that goal of being one of the Top Managers in the league.
Also, purchasing cash shop and golden ball items has been temporarily disabled.These items will made available through various achievements and events.
For more info, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/index.asp
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a 'thank you' for their loyalty.
- ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
- Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.
- The Repopulation: End of October Report
- The Repopulation team has released the End of October progress report. October saw near 2000 new players get introduced into testing, and the ...