FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
With better server settings to facilitate a smoother gameplay and reported issues that has been resolved from the first closed beta, players can challenge themselves to the limit of getting that goal of being one of the Top Managers in the league.
Also, purchasing cash shop and golden ball items has been temporarily disabled.These items will made available through various achievements and events.
For more info, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/index.asp
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Introduces Promo Splash for Yasuo
- League of Legends offers a special artistic promo for the next champion, Yasuo.
- Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
- Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5 on Steam.
- Shaiya: Iron Invasion Launches into Full-Scale Warfare
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the arrival of Shaiya’s long-awaited Episode Seven in t...