FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
With better server settings to facilitate a smoother gameplay and reported issues that has been resolved from the first closed beta, players can challenge themselves to the limit of getting that goal of being one of the Top Managers in the league.
Also, purchasing cash shop and golden ball items has been temporarily disabled.These items will made available through various achievements and events.
For more info, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/index.asp
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Launch Date Set for July 2
- ESTsoft today confirmed a worldwide launch date of July 2 for Cabal 2.
- Bigpoint Announces Merc Elite
- Bigpoint adds firepower to catalogue with the launch of brand new MOBA game Merc Elite
- TERA’s The Lost Isle Update is Now Live
- Current, returning, and new players alike will discover new adventures that can be only found in TERA.