FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
With better server settings to facilitate a smoother gameplay and reported issues that has been resolved from the first closed beta, players can challenge themselves to the limit of getting that goal of being one of the Top Managers in the league.
Also, purchasing cash shop and golden ball items has been temporarily disabled.These items will made available through various achievements and events.
For more info, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/index.asp
Articles You May Enjoy
- Richard 'Lord British' Garriot backs MyDream
- MyDream Interactive today are thrilled to reveal that high-profile gaming industry legend, Richard 'Lord British' Garriot has shown ...
- League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
- Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game's League of Legends.
- SMITE on Playstation Gets Even More Free
- HiRez Studios has teamed up with Playstation to offer Playstation Plus some incredible free stuff for players of the hit MOBA, SMITE.