FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
With better server settings to facilitate a smoother gameplay and reported issues that has been resolved from the first closed beta, players can challenge themselves to the limit of getting that goal of being one of the Top Managers in the league.
Also, purchasing cash shop and golden ball items has been temporarily disabled.These items will made available through various achievements and events.
For more info, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/index.asp
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.
- League of Angels Fire Raiders Update 3.3 Launches
- Update 3.3 for League of Angels - Fire Raiders has just been released!