FC Manager: New World Cup Content Available
Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football management PC game has unlocked two features of the game and launched two world cup-related events.
Managers may now invest in facilities, structures that provide increased benefits in gameplay as they are updated. Upgrade the stadium to increase the number of spectators and profit for each match or put your money on the Youth Academy to increase the quality of youth recruits. Another unlocked option is to upgrade the Training facility to increase effectiveness and decrease the cost of training players.
The new update introduces 36 new Team Colours. Team Colours are additional benefits, like +1 to all starters’ stats once the prerequisites are met. These bonuses and more are available with each unique Team Colour.
In addition to the new content, there are two new events in place until the end of the FIFA World Cup: the Guess Who Wins event, where players must guess the winners of the day’s games to accumulate points for consumption at the points shop and Shout Out!, where managers can shout out encouraging messages to their favorite teams to win $100 FIFA Gift Certificates.
For more information, visit http://fcm.t3fun.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 Stellar Prisoner Update Available
- The “Stellar Prisoner” update is available now and features an exciting new quest involving a mysterious prisoner trapped in a neutron sta...
- SMITE - Who Are The Most Reliable Support Gods?
- The role of the Guardian is to assist not just the Hunter, but the whole team in getting kills by any means necessary.
- KingsRoad Introduces Monthly Events and Exclusive New Appearance Items
- Rumble Entertainment releases a new monthly dungeon and vanity equipment for KingsRoad.