Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
“Farming has arrived, and promises to redefine how players perceive and utilize the vast Wasteland of Fallen Earth.” – Asa Reed, Fallen Earth Producer.
Reloaded Productions announced the live release today of version 2.6 for Fallen Earth. In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
Players can place a three, six, or nine plot farm anywhere in the game world, planting seeds in plots or using animal cloning to create crops and livestock. Harvesting these rewards will result in rare and valuable materials. Each farm also comes standard with a farmhouse, some of which include indoor seating and vaults. Also new in the update is the Dusty Box, a new lockbox with Western-Themed gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Future of MMORPGs - As Written by the Past
- It's no secret that this is a time of great tumult for the MMORPG genre. With the imminent release of Wildstar Online, many are saying th...
- 8-Bit Armies Has Launched
- Petroglyph's 8-Bit Armies is now available on Steam, GOG.com, The Humble Store, and on the official 8-Bit Armies site!
- Blacklight Retribution Review
- Blacklight Retribution is Perfect World Entertainment’s first FPS offering. The game looks like many of its competitors, but how does it sta...