Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
“Farming has arrived, and promises to redefine how players perceive and utilize the vast Wasteland of Fallen Earth.” – Asa Reed, Fallen Earth Producer.
Reloaded Productions announced the live release today of version 2.6 for Fallen Earth. In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
Players can place a three, six, or nine plot farm anywhere in the game world, planting seeds in plots or using animal cloning to create crops and livestock. Harvesting these rewards will result in rare and valuable materials. Each farm also comes standard with a farmhouse, some of which include indoor seating and vaults. Also new in the update is the Dusty Box, a new lockbox with Western-Themed gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- Serenia Fantasy The Retro RPG That Keeps Things Fresh
- It's been just over a year since Serenia Fantasy was released and for many it has helped satisfy the need for classic RPG gaming.
- The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
- Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its p...