Farming Arrives In Fallen Earth
“Farming has arrived, and promises to redefine how players perceive and utilize the vast Wasteland of Fallen Earth.” – Asa Reed, Fallen Earth Producer.
Reloaded Productions announced the live release today of version 2.6 for Fallen Earth. In the wake of the last PvE update, 2.6 brings Farming-related content to the Wasteland.
Players can place a three, six, or nine plot farm anywhere in the game world, planting seeds in plots or using animal cloning to create crops and livestock. Harvesting these rewards will result in rare and valuable materials. Each farm also comes standard with a farmhouse, some of which include indoor seating and vaults. Also new in the update is the Dusty Box, a new lockbox with Western-Themed gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nishan Shaman, Chinese Folk Musical Odyssey Launches on App Store
- The game itself is inspired by The Tale of the Nishan Shaman which is one of the great surviving texts of Manchu literature. In this story, a
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...