Fantasy Earth Zero Open Beta Begins March 3rd
The Square Enix developed MMORPG known as Fantasy Earth Zero will enter open beta testing on March 3rd, 2010. Four events have been announced for the launch by Gamepot USA who is publishing FEZ in North America.
The first of these events is an item giveaway. Players who login and participate in a ‘war’ in the first week of release will receive a limited edition weapon. There are nine weapons to chose from, all with a golden hue.
The second event rewards the ten player who find and report the biggest bugs in the game. The top three bug catchers will receive $30 in potcash and all ten will receive a special Venomous Dead hat.
The third event is a GM War. Three times a day during the first week, two GMs will go to war. Players can join either side and take part in these epic battles.
The fourth and final event is GM Question Time. During specific times throughout the first week, GMs will be present at the capital cities to answer player questions.
Fantasy Earth Zero is an old game, but if Gamepot USA can provide quality support and keep the community active, it could be a lot of fun. Gamepot also publishes Mir 2 and Bright Shadow in the US.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ride into the Sunset in Digimon Masters: Two New Mounts Arrive
- Joymax announces the arrival of two new mounts in Digimon Masters during a special four-week event.
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights