Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor in Fallen Earth, designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the powerful G.O.R.E weapons. This new armor provides the first chance on use, or proc based system in the game to give players a defensive edge in player versus player battles, or in standard gameplay.
The goal of the addition was to bring a bit more balance to the playing field with the power of the weapons, and to introduce all new mechanics to the game. The team has also increased the functionality and effectiveness of the Gamma radiation-powered mutation skill lines based off of player feedback. All players will receive two free full respecs, resetting all AP, player stats, and skills.
Reloaded Productions also publishes APB Reloaded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...
- NYCC 2016 Day 1 Recap - Square-Enix Event
- Another year, another New York Comic-Con. It’s an event that gets bigger and bigger each and every year.
- Team Solomid Acquires Top Vainglory Team
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory has attracted one of the top eSports organizations, Team SoloMid (TSM), with the acquisition of Alliance.