Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor in Fallen Earth, designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the powerful G.O.R.E weapons. This new armor provides the first chance on use, or proc based system in the game to give players a defensive edge in player versus player battles, or in standard gameplay.
The goal of the addition was to bring a bit more balance to the playing field with the power of the weapons, and to introduce all new mechanics to the game. The team has also increased the functionality and effectiveness of the Gamma radiation-powered mutation skill lines based off of player feedback. All players will receive two free full respecs, resetting all AP, player stats, and skills.
Reloaded Productions also publishes APB Reloaded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Shadows of Olympus Patch Notes Revealed
- Today's Smite Patch Note Preview on Twitch revealed the details for update 2.17, Shadows of Olympus.
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.
- New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
- InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating ...