Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor in Fallen Earth, designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the powerful G.O.R.E weapons. This new armor provides the first chance on use, or proc based system in the game to give players a defensive edge in player versus player battles, or in standard gameplay.
The goal of the addition was to bring a bit more balance to the playing field with the power of the weapons, and to introduce all new mechanics to the game. The team has also increased the functionality and effectiveness of the Gamma radiation-powered mutation skill lines based off of player feedback. All players will receive two free full respecs, resetting all AP, player stats, and skills.
Reloaded Productions also publishes APB Reloaded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert's Xbox One Edition Adds Field Bosses & Gear With Today's Update
- Black Desert's Xbox One release received a new update today, which is free for all players.
- Dungeons 2: Pre-Purchase Now Live On Steam
- Pre-purchase for Dungeons 2 is now live on Steam and offers a 10% discount to loyal followers of darkness.
- Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available
- Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available - Popular Mobile Game Crosses 31 Million Installs