Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor in Fallen Earth, designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the powerful G.O.R.E weapons. This new armor provides the first chance on use, or proc based system in the game to give players a defensive edge in player versus player battles, or in standard gameplay.
The goal of the addition was to bring a bit more balance to the playing field with the power of the weapons, and to introduce all new mechanics to the game. The team has also increased the functionality and effectiveness of the Gamma radiation-powered mutation skill lines based off of player feedback. All players will receive two free full respecs, resetting all AP, player stats, and skills.
Reloaded Productions also publishes APB Reloaded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.
- Destiny Knights, A New Netmarble ARPG is Available Now
- Netmarble launched their latest action-RPG today, Destiny Knights for both iOS and Android players in over 120 countries.