Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor in Fallen Earth, designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the powerful G.O.R.E weapons. This new armor provides the first chance on use, or proc based system in the game to give players a defensive edge in player versus player battles, or in standard gameplay.
The goal of the addition was to bring a bit more balance to the playing field with the power of the weapons, and to introduce all new mechanics to the game. The team has also increased the functionality and effectiveness of the Gamma radiation-powered mutation skill lines based off of player feedback. All players will receive two free full respecs, resetting all AP, player stats, and skills.
Reloaded Productions also publishes APB Reloaded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of the Immortals – Mounts and Pets System Previewed
- Perfect World Co - the people behind Battle of the Immortals, just released information about their pet and mount system for their upcoming ga...
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Set to Launch
- Conquer Online's newest expansion, Kingdom War, will be launched on the 15th of October, 2015.
- PUBG MOBILE's 0.10.0 Update Releases Today
- The 0.14.0 update for PUBG MOBILE has arrived today, and with it comes a brand new mode, Infection.